Related occupations for task:
Define and compare possible radio frequency identification device (RFID) solutions to inform selection for specific projects.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, and need for security restrictions to determine hardware configuration.
- Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Analyze engineering designs of logic or digital circuitry, motor controls, instrumentation, or data acquisition for implementation into new or existing automated, servomechanical, or other electromechanical systems.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Analyze electronics system requirements, capacity, cost, or customer needs to determine project feasibility.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Develop computer programs to collect meteorological data or to present meteorological information.