Related occupations for task:
Call upon witnesses to testify at hearing.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges, and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Present evidence to defend clients or prosecute defendants in criminal or civil litigation.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Work in environmental law, representing public interest groups, waste disposal companies, or construction firms in their dealings with state and federal agencies.
- Probate wills and represent and advise executors and administrators of estates.
- Act as agent, trustee, guardian, or executor for businesses or individuals.
||Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators
- Participate in court proceedings.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.