Related occupations for task:
Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect's supervision.
||Industrial Engineering Technicians
- Read worker logs, product processing sheets, or specification sheets to verify that records adhere to quality assurance specifications.
- Recommend modifications to existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Evaluate industrial operations for compliance with permits or regulations related to the generation, storage, treatment, transportation, or disposal of hazardous materials or waste.
- Monitor environmental management systems for compliance with environmental policies, programs, or regulations.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Monitor functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
- Provide technical support to designers, marketing and sales departments, suppliers, engineers and other team members throughout the product development and implementation process.
- Recommend purchase of equipment to control dust, temperature, and humidity in area of system installation.
- Provide training and support to system designers and users.
||Wind Energy Engineers
- Recommend process or infrastructure changes to improve wind turbine performance, reduce operational costs, or comply with regulations.
- Provide engineering technical support to designers of prototype wind turbines.
- Monitor wind farm construction to ensure compliance with regulatory standards or environmental requirements.
||Environmental Engineering Technicians
- Maintain process parameters and evaluate process anomalies.
- Prepare permit applications or review compliance with environmental permits.
- Provide technical engineering support in the planning of projects, such as wastewater treatment plants, to ensure compliance with environmental regulations and policies.
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems or needs.
See more related occupations >>