Related occupations for task:
Devise scalable recovery, purification, or fermentation processes for producing proteins or other biological substances for human or animal therapeutic use, food production or processing, biofuels, or effluent treatment.
- Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects.
- Develop or implement engineering solutions to clean up industrial accidents or other contaminated sites.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists
- Develop or implement programs to address problems related to production, materials, safety, or quality.
- Integrate high-speed loops and advanced control algorithms with graphical system designs to improve the efficiency of production operations.
- Develop processes or identify equipment needed for pilot or commercial nanoscale scale production.
- Engineer production processes for specific nanotechnology applications, such as electroplating, nanofabrication, or epoxy.
||Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
- Develop or maintain programs associated with automated production equipment.
- Develop production, inventory, or quality assurance programs.
- Develop processes to separate components of liquids or gases or generate electrical currents, using controlled chemical processes.
See more related occupations >>