Related occupations for task:
Provide consultation or training on topics such as mechatronics or automated control.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Provide technical support to designers, marketing and sales departments, suppliers, engineers and other team members throughout the product development and implementation process.
- Recommend purchase of equipment to control dust, temperature, and humidity in area of system installation.
- Provide training and support to system designers and users.
- Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing.
- Determine root causes of failures or recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods, using statistical procedures.
- Train production personnel in new or existing methods.
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems or needs.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Conduct training or in-services to educate clinicians and other personnel on proper use of equipment.
- Advise manufacturing staff regarding problems with fermentation, filtration, or other bioproduction processes.
- Recommend process formulas, instrumentation, or equipment specifications, based on results of bench or pilot experimentation.
||Solar Energy Systems Engineers
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
See more related occupations >>