Related occupations for task:
Research, select, or apply sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Select locations and plan underground or surface mining operations, specifying processes, labor usage, and equipment that will result in safe, economical, and environmentally sound extraction of minerals and ores.
- Select or devise materials-handling methods and equipment to transport ore, waste materials, and mineral products efficiently and economically.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Collaborate with scientists or engineers to design or conduct experiments for the development of nanotechnology materials, components, devices, or systems.
- Collect or compile nanotechnology research or engineering data.
- Conduct experimental or virtual studies to investigate characteristics and processing principles of potential microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology.
- Identify, procure, or develop test equipment, instrumentation, or facilities for characterization of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) applications.
- Design or select equipment for use in wastewater processing to ensure compliance with government standards.
- Research new materials to determine quality or conformance to environmental standards.
See all 14 related occupations >>