Related occupations for task:
Identify and select materials appropriate for mechatronic system designs.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Determine quality, cost, strength, and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Calculate excavation tonnage and prepare graphs and fill-hauling diagrams for use in earth-moving operations.
- Calculate weights, volumes, and stress factors and their implications for technical aspects of designs.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Calculate design specifications or cost, material, and resource estimates, and prepare project schedules and budgets.
- Research equipment or component needs, sources, competitive prices, delivery times, or ongoing operational costs.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
- Prepare specifications for purchases of materials or equipment.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Identify operational requirements for new systems to inform selection of technological solutions.
- Select appropriate radio frequency identification device (RFID) tags and determine placement locations.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Select cleaning materials, tools, or equipment.
- Select material quantities or processing methods needed to achieve efficient production.
See all 16 related occupations >>