Related occupations for task:
Identify and select materials appropriate for mechatronic system designs.
- Determine quality, cost, strength, and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Calculate excavation tonnage and prepare graphs and fill-hauling diagrams for use in earth-moving operations.
- Calculate weights, volumes, and stress factors and their implications for technical aspects of designs.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
- Prepare specifications for purchases of materials or equipment.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Identify operational requirements for new systems to inform selection of technological solutions.
- Select appropriate radio frequency identification device (RFID) tags and determine placement locations.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Evaluate machine or process control requirements to develop device or controller specifications suited to operating environments.
||Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
- Select material quantities or processing methods needed to achieve efficient production.
See all 19 related occupations >>