Related occupations for task:
Oversee operation of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) fabrication or assembly equipment, such as handling, singulation, assembly, wire-bonding, soldering, or package sealing.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists
- Mix raw materials or catalysts to manufacture nanoparticles according to specifications, ensuring proper particle size, shape, or organization.
- Process nanoparticles or nanostructures, using technologies such as ultraviolet radiation, microwave energy, or catalysis.
- Capture nanoparticle contaminants, using techniques such as electrical fields or electrospinning.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
- Operate nanotechnology compounding, testing, processing, or production equipment in accordance with appropriate standard operating procedures, good manufacturing practices, hazardous material restrictions, or health and safety requirements.
- Assist nanoscientists, engineers, or technologists in processing or characterizing materials according to physical or chemical properties.
- Synthesize, process, or characterize nanomaterials, using advanced tools or techniques.