Related Occupations for Task
17-2199.08 - Robotics Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Write algorithms or programming code for ad hoc robotic applications.
- Install, program, or repair programmable controllers, robot controllers, end-of-arm tools, or conveyors.
- Modify computer-controlled robot movements.
- Evaluate the efficiency and reliability of industrial robotic systems, reprogramming or calibrating to achieve maximum quantity and quality.
- Program complex robotic systems, such as vision systems.
- Develop robotic path motions to maximize efficiency, safety, and quality.
- Train robots, using artificial intelligence software or interactive training techniques, to perform simple or complex tasks, such as designing and carrying out a series of iterative tests of chemical samples.
- Develop, test, or program new robots.