Related Occupations for Task
17-2199.08 - Robotics Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Process or interpret signals or sensor data.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Interpret or evaluate test results in accordance with applicable codes, standards, specifications, or procedures.
- Interpret the results of all methods of non-destructive testing (NDT), such as acoustic emission, electromagnetic, leak, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, neutron radiographic, radiographic, thermal or infrared, ultrasonic, vibration analysis, and visual testing.
- Evaluate vulnerability assessments of local computing environments, networks, infrastructures, or enclave boundaries.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technologists and Technicians
- Record and interpret test data on parts, assemblies, and mechanisms.
- Evaluate findings to develop, design, or test equipment or processes.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Interpret test information to resolve design-related problems.