Related Occupations for Task
17-2199.08 - Robotics Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation, or performance of robotic mechanisms, components, or systems, such as planetary rovers, multiple mobile robots, reconfigurable robots, or man-machine interactions.
- Conduct research studies to develop new concepts in the field of automotive engineering.
- Research computerized automotive applications, such as telemetrics, intelligent transportation systems, artificial intelligence, or automatic control.
- Conduct feasibility studies for the construction of facilities, such as water supply systems, runoff collection networks, water and wastewater treatment plants, or wastewater collection systems.
- Gather and analyze water use data to forecast water demand.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Participate in research or testing of computerized automotive applications, such as telemetrics, intelligent transportation systems, artificial intelligence, or automatic control.
- Conduct analytical, environmental, operational, or performance studies to develop designs for products, such as marine engines, equipment, and structures.
- Conduct engineering research experiments to improve or modify mining and oil machinery and operations.
See all 6 related occupations >>