Related occupations for task:
Create designs or prototypes for nanosystem applications, such as biomedical delivery systems or atomic force microscopes.
- Optimize photonic process parameters by making prototype or production devices.
- Build prototype optomechanical devices for use in equipment such as aerial cameras, gun sights, or telescopes.
||Fuel Cell Engineers
- Fabricate prototypes of fuel cell components, assemblies, stacks, or systems.
- Refine final microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) design to optimize design for target dimensions, physical tolerances, or processing constraints.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Fabricate new or modify existing prototype components or fixtures.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Build, test, and modify product prototypes, using working models or theoretical models constructed with computer simulation.
See all 8 related occupations >>