Related occupations for task:
Investigate experimental wind turbines or wind turbine technologies for properties such as aerodynamics, production, noise, and load.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Research or develop electronics technologies for use in electric-drive vehicles.
- Research or develop new green electronics technologies, such as lighting, optical data storage devices, or energy efficient televisions.
- Investigate green consumer electronics applications for consumer electronic devices, power saving devices for computers or televisions, or energy efficient power chargers.
- Research or implement green automotive technologies involving alternative fuels, electric or hybrid cars, or lighter or more fuel-efficient vehicles.
- Evaluate biofuel performance specifications to determine feasibility for aerospace applications.
- Research renewable or alternative energy systems or technologies, such as solar thermal or photovoltaic energy.