Related Occupations for Task
17-3024.01 - Robotics Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Document robotics test procedures and results.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test methods.
- Conduct failure analyses, document results, and recommend corrective actions.
- Develop formal documentation for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices, including quality assurance guidance, quality control protocols, process control checklists, data collection, or reporting.
- Develop customer documentation, such as performance specifications, training manuals, or operating instructions.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Prepare reports on non-destructive testing results.
- Document non-destructive testing methods, processes, or results.
- Write operational instructions to be used in nuclear plant operation or nuclear fuel or waste handling and disposal.
- Prepare technical reports of findings or recommendations, based on synthesized analyses of test results.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Prepare reports or presentations summarizing results or conclusions of human factors engineering or ergonomics activities, such as testing, investigation, or validation.
- Design cognitive aids, such as procedural storyboards or decision support systems.
See more related occupations >>