Related occupations for task:
Review, develop, and prepare maintenance standards.
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Determine specifications for photographic equipment to be used for aerial photography, as well as altitudes from which to photograph terrain.
- Develop criteria for the design and modification of survey instruments.
- Check construction plans, design calculations, or cost estimations to ensure completeness, accuracy, or conformity to engineering standards or practices.
- Prepare project budgets, schedules, or specifications for labor or materials.
||Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Review existing electrical engineering criteria to identify necessary revisions, deletions, or amendments to outdated material.
- Evaluate engineering proposals, shop drawings, or design comments for sound electrical engineering practice or conformance with established safety or design criteria.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration, drawing on system performance expectations and design specifications.
- Establish production or quality control standards.
See all 20 related occupations >>