Related occupations for task:
Supervise the construction or testing of electrical prototypes, according to general instructions and established standards.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Supervise the installation or operation of electronic equipment or systems.
- Specify, coordinate, or conduct quality control or quality assurance programs or procedures.
- Supervise the building or testing of prototypes of electronics circuits, equipment, or systems.
- Design and direct the testing or control of processing procedures.
- Supervise production and testing processes in industrial settings, such as metal refining facilities, smelting or foundry operations, or nonmetallic materials production operations.
- Direct validation activities, such as protocol creation or testing.
- Coordinate the implementation or scheduling of validation testing with affected departments and personnel.
- Direct and monitor the completion and evaluation of wells, well testing, or well surveys.
- Develop, coordinate, or monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, or operation of product designs.
See all 15 related occupations >>