Related occupations for task:
Establish and maintain inventory, records, or documentation systems.
- Maintain databases of experiment characteristics or results.
- Develop methodologies for transferring procedures or biological processes from laboratories to commercial-scale manufacturing production.
- Devise scalable recovery, purification, or fermentation processes for producing proteins or other biological substances for human or animal therapeutic use, food production or processing, biofuels, or effluent treatment.
- Develop recovery processes to separate or purify products from fermentation broths or slurries.
- Develop processes or products, such as natural recovery monitoring, in situ capping or treatment, or sediment removal, to treat contamination of subaqueous sediment.
- Develop alternative processes to produce crude oil, such as extraction from diatoms or thermochemical conversion of manure or other wastes.
- Design processes to manufacture synthetic molecules for applications such as pharmaceuticals or pesticides.
- Obtain, update, or maintain plans, permits, or standard operating procedures.
- Prepare, review, or update environmental investigation or recommendation reports.
- Develop site-specific health and safety protocols, such as spill contingency plans or methods for loading or transporting waste.
- Prepare, maintain, or revise quality assurance documentation or procedures.
- Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, or performing other general administrative duties.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Maintain system logs or manuals to document testing or operation of equipment.
- Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
- Develop or upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for components, equipment, parts, or systems.
- Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects.
- Develop or implement engineering solutions to clean up industrial accidents or other contaminated sites.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists
- Develop or implement programs to address problems related to production, materials, safety, or quality.
- Integrate high-speed loops and advanced control algorithms with graphical system designs to improve the efficiency of production operations.
See more related occupations >>