Related occupations for task:
Conduct or supervise the installation and operation of electronic equipment and systems.
- Develop, coordinate, or monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, or operation of product designs.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, or repair to ensure that machines or equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Direct the installation, operation, maintenance, or repair of renewable energy equipment, such as heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) or water systems.
- Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements.
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Supervise food processing or manufacturing plant operations.
- Coordinate the installation, maintenance, and operation of mining and oil field equipment.
||Fire-Prevention and Protection Engineers
- Direct the purchase, modification, installation, maintenance, and operation of fire protection systems.
See all 13 related occupations >>