Related occupations for task:
Compile operational data to develop cost or time estimates, schedules, or specifications.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's supervision.
- Calculate heat loss and gain of buildings and structures to determine required equipment specifications, following standard procedures.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Prepare cost and materials estimates or project schedules.
- Analyze or estimate production costs, such as labor, equipment, or plant space.
- Estimate costs or submit bids for engineering, construction, or extraction projects.
- Calculate energy losses for buildings, using equipment such as computers, combustion analyzers, or pressure gauges.
- Prepare estimate of production costs and production progress reports for management.
||Civil Engineering Technicians
- Develop plans and estimate costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities, or construction of structures.
See all 20 related occupations >>