Related occupations for task:
Analyze, estimate, or report production costs.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Prepare cost and materials estimates or project schedules.
- Analyze or estimate production costs, such as labor, equipment, or plant space.
- Conduct statistical studies to analyze or compare production costs for sustainable and nonsustainable designs.
||Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Calculate design specifications or cost, material, and resource estimates, and prepare project schedules and budgets.
- Conduct statistical studies to analyze or compare production costs for sustainable or nonsustainable designs.
- Determine quality, cost, strength, and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Calculate excavation tonnage and prepare graphs and fill-hauling diagrams for use in earth-moving operations.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's supervision.
- Calculate heat loss and gain of buildings and structures to determine required equipment specifications, following standard procedures.
- Estimate costs, production times, or staffing requirements for new designs.
- Analyze the financial impacts of sustainable manufacturing processes or sustainable product manufacturing.
See more related occupations >>