Related occupations for task:
Set up or operate prototype or test apparatus, such as control consoles, collimators, recording equipment, or cables.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Start up and shut down processing equipment.
- Operate, test, or maintain robotic equipment used for green production applications, such as waste-to-energy conversion systems, minimization of material waste, or replacement of human operators in dangerous work environments.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Select, calibrate, or operate equipment used in the non-destructive testing (NDT) of products or materials.
||Industrial Engineering Technicians
- Operate industrial hygiene equipment in manufacturing environments to reduce exposure to environmental contaminants.
See all 12 related occupations >>