Related occupations for task:
Repair or calibrate products, such as surgical lasers.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Modify, maintain, or repair electronics equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Replace defective components or parts, using hand tools and precision instruments.
- Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Install or maintain electrical control systems, industrial automation systems, or electrical equipment, including control circuits, variable speed drives, or programmable logic controllers.
- Adjust controls of equipment to control particle beam movement, pulse rates, energy or intensity, or radiation, according to specifications.
- Set control panel switches to route electric power from sources and direct particle beams through injector units.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Calibrate data collection equipment.
- Monitor raw data quality during collection, and make equipment corrections as necessary.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Install, calibrate, or maintain sensors, mechanical controls, GPS-based vehicle guidance systems, or computer settings.
- Program farm equipment, such as variable-rate planting equipment or pesticide sprayers, based on input from crop scouting and analysis of field condition variability.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
- Modify, maintain, or repair electrical, electronic, or mechanical components, equipment, or systems to ensure proper functioning.
See more related occupations >>