Related occupations for task:
Collect or compile nanotechnology research or engineering data.
- Research new materials to determine quality or conformance to environmental standards.
- Conduct research related to a range of nanotechnology topics, such as packaging, heat transfer, fluorescence detection, nanoparticle dispersion, hybrid systems, liquid systems, nanocomposites, nanofabrication, optoelectronics, or nanolithography.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
- Set up or execute nanoparticle experiments according to detailed instructions.
- Research, select, or apply sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication.
- Conduct experimental or virtual studies to investigate characteristics and processing principles of potential microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology.