Related Occupations for Task
19-1029.03 - Geneticists
Related occupations for task:
Evaluate, diagnose, or treat genetic diseases.
||Biochemists and Biophysicists
- Study the mutations in organisms that lead to cancer or other diseases.
- Develop or execute tests to detect diseases, genetic disorders, or other abnormalities.
||Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
- Evaluate effects of drugs, gases, pesticides, parasites, and microorganisms at various levels.
- Investigate cause, progress, life cycle, or mode of transmission of diseases or parasites.
- Investigate the relationship between organisms and disease, including the control of epidemics and the effects of antibiotics on microorganisms.
- Study reactions of plants, animals, and marine species to parasites.
||Soil and Plant Scientists
- Conduct experiments regarding causes of bee diseases or factors affecting yields of nectar or pollen.
See all 7 related occupations >>