Related Occupations for Task
19-1029.03 - Geneticists
Related occupations for task:
Design sampling plans or coordinate the field collection of samples such as tissue specimens.
||Biochemists and Biophysicists
- Research how characteristics of plants or animals are carried through successive generations.
- Investigate the nature, composition, or expression of genes or research how genetic engineering can impact these processes.
- Compile data for use in activities, such as gene expression profiling, genome annotation, or structural bioinformatics.
- Prepare summary statistics of information regarding human genomes.
- Determine genetic composition of animal populations and heritability of traits, using principles of genetics.