Related occupations for task:
Supervise and provide technical guidance, training, or assistance to employees working in the field to restore habitats.
- Train new employees on topics such as the proper operation of laboratory equipment.
- Direct or monitor other workers producing chemical products.
- Educate healthcare workers, patients, and the public about infectious and communicable diseases, including disease transmission and prevention.
- Supervise professional, technical, and clerical personnel.
- Direct and review the work of staff members, including survey support staff and interviewers who gather survey data.
- Hire and train recruiters and data collectors.
- Direct the work of technicians and information technology staff applying bioinformatics tools or applications in areas such as proteomics, transcriptomics, metabolomics, or clinical bioinformatics.
- Instruct others in the selection and use of bioinformatics tools.
- Supervise or direct the work of other geneticists, biologists, technicians, or biometricians working on genetics research projects.
- Maintain laboratory safety programs and train personnel in laboratory safety techniques.
See more related occupations >>