Related occupations for task:
Identify and recommend environmentally friendly business practices.
- Identify or develop strategies or methods to minimize the environmental impact of industrial production processes.
- Recommend methods to protect the environment or minimize environmental damage from industrial production practices.
- Identify sustainable alternatives to industrial or waste management practices.
||Soil and Water Conservationists
- Provide information, knowledge, expertise, or training to government agencies at all levels to solve water or soil management problems or to assure coordination of resource protection activities.
- Review proposed wetland restoration easements or provide technical recommendations.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Provide technical direction on environmental planning to energy engineers, biologists, geologists, or other professionals working to develop restoration plans or strategies.
- Identify environmental mitigation alternatives, ensuring compliance with applicable standards, laws, or regulations.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Provide forestry education and general information, advice, and recommendations to woodlot owners, community organizations, and the general public.
- Provide technical support to forestry research programs in areas such as tree improvement, seed orchard operations, insect and disease surveys, or experimental forestry and forest engineering research.
||Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Provide scientific or technical guidance, support, coordination, or oversight to governmental agencies, environmental programs, industry, or the public.
- Monitor effects of pollution or land degradation and recommend means of prevention or control.
See all 11 related occupations >>