Related Occupations for Task
25-4031.00 - Library Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Organize and maintain periodicals and reference materials.
- Organize collections of books, publications, documents, audio-visual aids, and other reference materials for convenient access.
- Collect and organize books, pamphlets, manuscripts, and other materials in specific fields, such as rare books, genealogy, or music.
- Prepare or approve manuals, guidelines, and reports on state educational policies and practices for distribution to school districts.
- Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials.
||Radio and Television Announcers
- Maintain organization of the music library.