Related occupations for task:
Teach instructors to use instructional technology or to integrate technology with teaching.
||Audio-Visual and Multimedia Collections Specialists
- Train faculty and media staff on the use of audio-visual equipment.
- Offer presentations and workshops on the role of multimedia in effective presentations.
- Instruct users in the selection, use, and design of audio-visual materials and assist them in the preparation of instructional materials and the rehearsal of presentations.
- Teach library patrons basic computer skills, such as searching computerized databases.
- Plan and teach classes on topics such as information literacy, library instruction, and technology use.
||Graduate Teaching Assistants
- Demonstrate use of laboratory equipment and enforce laboratory rules.
||Chemistry Teachers, Postsecondary
- Establish, teach, and monitor students' compliance with safety rules for handling chemicals, equipment, and other hazardous materials.
||Self-Enrichment Education Teachers
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injury and damage.
See all 16 related occupations >>