Related Occupations for Task
29-1229.02 - Hospitalists
Related occupations for task:
Write patient discharge summaries and send them to primary care physicians.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Monitor patients' comfort and safety during tests, alerting physicians to abnormalities or changes in patient responses.
- Transcribe, type, and distribute reports of diagnostic procedures for interpretation by physician.
- Set up 24-hour Holter and event monitors, scan and interpret tapes, and report results to physicians.
- Summarize test results and report to appropriate authorities.
- Recognize and report abnormalities in the color, size, shape, composition, or pattern of cells.
- Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as client Medicaid or billing records or caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Participate in and write reports for meetings regarding patients' progress, such as individualized educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or intervention assistance team meetings.
- Document evaluations, treatment plans, case summaries, or progress or other reports related to individual clients or client groups.
- Collaborate with others to design or implement interdisciplinary treatment programs.
- Prepare comprehensive interpretive reports of findings.
- Confer with medical professionals regarding image-based diagnoses.
See more related occupations >>