Related occupations for task:
Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's supervision.
- Prepare plans, estimates, design and construction schedules, and contract specifications, including any special provisions.
- Prepare technical reports for use by engineering, management, or sales personnel.
- Maintain contact with, and formulate reports for, contractors and clients to ensure completion of work at minimum cost.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
- Administer construction contracts.
- Represent clients in obtaining bids or awarding construction contracts.
||Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Prepare parts sketches and write work orders and purchase requests to be furnished by outside contractors.
- Estimate cost factors including labor and material for purchased and fabricated parts and costs for assembly, testing, or installing.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Prepare technical reports for use by mining, engineering, and management personnel.
- Prepare schedules, reports, and estimates of the costs involved in developing and operating mines.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists
- Contribute written material or data for grant or patent applications.
- Prepare detailed verbal or written presentations for scientists, engineers, project managers, or upper management.
See more related occupations >>