Related Occupations for Task
29-1069.04 - Neurologists
Related occupations for task:
Interview patients to obtain information, such as complaints, symptoms, medical histories, and family histories.
||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Conduct screening interviews of patients to identify contraindications, such as ferrous objects, pregnancy, prosthetic heart valves, cardiac pacemakers, or tattoos.
- Take brief medical histories from patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories.
- Interview patients to document symptoms and health histories.
- Conduct nutritional assessments of individuals, including obtaining and evaluating individuals' dietary histories, to plan nutritional programs.
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social or medical history obtained from patients, relatives, or other professionals.
See more related occupations >>