Related Occupations for Task
29-1217.00 - Neurologists
Related occupations for task:
Communicate with other health care professionals regarding patients' conditions and care.
||Emergency Medical Technicians
- Communicate with dispatchers or treatment center personnel to provide information about situation, to arrange reception of victims, or to receive instructions for further treatment.
- Observe, record, and report to physician the patient's condition or injury, the treatment provided, and reactions to drugs or treatment.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Inform physician of patient's condition during anesthesia.
- Write patient discharge summaries and send them to primary care physicians.
- Communicate with patients' primary care physicians upon admission, when treatment plans change, or at discharge to maintain continuity and quality of care.
- Observe and reassure patients during treatment and report unusual reactions to physician or turn equipment off if unexpected adverse reactions occur.
- Act as liaison with physicist and supportive care personnel.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Monitor patients' comfort and safety during tests, alerting physicians to abnormalities or changes in patient responses.
- Set up 24-hour Holter and event monitors, scan and interpret tapes, and report results to physicians.
See all 18 related occupations >>