Related occupations for task:
Perform cardiovascular nuclear medicine procedures, such as exercise testing and pharmacologic stress testing.
- Conduct tests, such as electrocardiograms (EKGs), stress testing, or lung capacity tests, to evaluate patients' cardiopulmonary functions.
- Perform pulmonary function and adjust equipment to obtain optimum results in therapy.
- Use a variety of testing techniques to assist doctors in cardiac or pulmonary research or to diagnose disorders.
- Conduct stress tests, using electrocardiograph (EKG) machines.
- Measure oxygen consumption or lung functioning, using spirometers.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Conduct electrocardiogram (EKG), phonocardiogram, echocardiogram, stress testing, or other cardiovascular tests to record patients' cardiac activity, using specialized electronic test equipment, recording devices, or laboratory instruments.
- Conduct tests of pulmonary system, using spirometer or other respiratory testing equipment.
||Respiratory Therapy Technicians
- Perform diagnostic procedures to assess the severity of respiratory dysfunction in patients.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Conduct pulmonary assessments to identify abnormal respiratory patterns or breathing sounds that indicate problems.
See all 6 related occupations >>