Related occupations for task:
Determine appropriate tests or protocols, based on patients' needs or conditions.
- Select appropriate culturing system or procedure based on specimen type and reason for referral.
- Select banding methods to permit identification of chromosome pairs.
- Select appropriate methods of preparation and storage of media to maintain potential of hydrogen (pH), sterility, or ability to support growth.
- Determine optimal time sequences and methods for manual or robotic cell harvests.
- Identify appropriate methods of specimen collection, preservation, or transport.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Develop or assist others in development of care and treatment plans.
- Plan, evaluate, or modify treatment programs, based on information gathered by observing and interviewing patients or by analyzing patient records.
- Perform discharge planning for patients.
- Establish or conduct quarantine or testing procedures that prevent the spread of diseases to other animals or to humans and that comply with applicable government regulations.
- Plan or execute animal nutrition or reproduction programs.
- Develop treatment plans based on patients' histories and goals, the nature and severity of disorders, and treatment risks and benefits.
- Develop or implement plans and procedures for ophthalmologic services.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients, based on assessment data or identified needs.
- Identify patients' age-specific needs and alter care plans as necessary to meet those needs.
See more related occupations >>