Related Occupations for Task
29-1069.06 - Ophthalmologists
Related occupations for task:
Perform, order, or interpret the results of diagnostic or clinical tests.
- Perform or interpret the outcomes of procedures or diagnostic tests, such as lumbar punctures, electroencephalography, electromyography, and nerve conduction velocity tests.
- Order or interpret results of laboratory analyses of patients' blood or cerebrospinal fluid.
- Diagnose neurological conditions based on interpretation of examination findings, histories, or test results.
- Interpret the results of neuroimaging studies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT), and Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans.
- Recommend diagnostic tests based on patients' histories and physical examination findings.
- Conduct or order diagnostic tests such as chest radiographs (x-rays), microbiologic tests, or endocrinologic tests.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Interpret information obtained from electrocardiograms (EKGs) or radiographs (x-rays).
- Order, perform, or interpret the results of diagnostic tests and screening procedures based on assessment results, differential diagnoses, and knowledge about age, gender and health status of clients.
- Perform or interpret the outcomes of diagnostic imaging procedures including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computer tomography (CT), positron emission tomography (PET), nuclear cardiology treadmill studies, mammography, or ultrasound.
- Interpret images using computer-aided detection or diagnosis systems.
- Administer or order diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests.
- Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from normal.
See more related occupations >>