Related occupations for task:
Examine and evaluate athletes prior to participation in sports activities to determine level of physical fitness or predisposition to injuries.
- Monitor maternal condition during labor by checking vital signs, monitoring uterine contractions, or performing physical examinations.
- Monitor fetal growth and well-being through heartbeat detection, body measurement, and palpation.
- Perform post-partum health assessments of mothers and babies at regular intervals.
- Conduct ongoing prenatal health assessments, tracking changes in physical and emotional health.
- Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention.
- Test and measure patient's strength, motor development and function, sensory perception, functional capacity, or respiratory or circulatory efficiency and record data.
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscularskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays.
||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians
- Examine patients to assess mobility, strength, communication, or cognition.
- Conduct physical tests such as functional capacity evaluations to determine injured workers' capabilities to perform the physical demands of their jobs.
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
- Examine patients or order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
See more related occupations >>