Related occupations for task:
Assist in the application of monitoring techniques, such as pulmonary artery catheterization, electroencephalographic spectral analysis, echocardiography, or evoked potentials.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Take animals into treatment areas and assist with physical examinations by performing such duties as obtaining temperature, pulse, or respiration data.
- Provide veterinarians with the correct equipment or instruments, as needed.
- Provide assistance with animal euthanasia and the disposal of remains.
- Provide assistance to physicians or other technologists in the performance of more complex procedures.
- Provide assistance in radiopharmaceutical administration, monitoring patients' vital signs and notifying the radiologist of any relevant changes.
- Work as part of a team of physicians, nurses, or other healthcare professionals to manage patient care by assisting with medical procedures or related duties.
- Use a variety of testing techniques to assist doctors in cardiac or pulmonary research or to diagnose disorders.
- Collaborate with or assist doctors, psychologists, or rehabilitation therapists in working with mentally ill, emotionally disturbed, or developmentally disabled patients to treat, rehabilitate, and return patients to the community.
- Provide assistance to other healthcare personnel during dosimetry procedures and tumor localization.
See all 11 related occupations >>