Related Occupations for Task
27-1025.00 - Interior Designers
Related occupations for task:
Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval.
||Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Present designs and reports to customers or design committees for approval and discuss need for modification.
- Research production specifications, costs, production materials and manufacturing methods and provide cost estimates and itemized production requirements.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Submit plans for approval, and adapt plans to serve intended purposes, or to conform to budget or fabrication restrictions.
- Estimate set- or exhibit-related costs including materials, construction, and rental of props or locations.
||Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
- Submit preliminary or finished artwork or project plans to clients for approval, incorporating changes as necessary.
- Develop project budgets for approval, estimating time lines and material costs.
- Present drafts and ideas to clients.
- Present final layouts to clients for approval.