Related Occupations for Task
29-1199.01 - Acupuncturists
Related occupations for task:
Evaluate treatment outcomes and recommend new or altered treatments as necessary to further promote, restore, or maintain health.
||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians
- Prescribe physical therapy to relax the muscles and improve strength.
- Prescribe therapy services, such as electrotherapy, ultrasonography, heat or cold therapy, hydrotherapy, debridement, short-wave or microwave diathermy, and infrared or ultraviolet radiation, to enhance rehabilitation.
- Order supportive care services, such as physical therapy, specialized nursing care, and social services.
- Prescribe or administer treatments, such as transcranial magnetic stimulation, vagus nerve stimulation, and deep brain stimulation.
- Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval.
- Visit and observe patients on hospital rounds or house calls, updating charts, ordering therapy, and reporting back to physician.
||Respiratory Therapy Technicians
- Assess patients' response to treatments and modify treatments according to protocol if necessary.
- Recommend or review bedside procedures, x-rays, or laboratory tests.
- Assess client needs or disorders, using drawing, painting, sculpting, or other artistic processes.
- Interpret the artistic creations of clients to assess their functioning, needs, or progress.
See more related occupations >>