Related Occupations for Task
29-1199.01 - Acupuncturists
Related occupations for task:
Collect medical histories and general health and life style information from patients.
||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Conduct screening interviews of patients to identify contraindications, such as ferrous objects, pregnancy, prosthetic heart valves, cardiac pacemakers, or tattoos.
- Take brief medical histories from patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories.
- Interview patients to document symptoms and health histories.
- Conduct nutritional assessments of individuals, including obtaining and evaluating individuals' dietary histories, to plan nutritional programs.
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social or medical history obtained from patients, relatives, or other professionals.
See more related occupations >>