Related occupations for task:
Develop and implement training programs for trainees, medical students, resident physicians or post-doctoral fellows.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Instruct nursing staff in areas such as the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of disability, illness, management, technology, or resources.
- Identify training needs or conduct training sessions for nursing students or medical staff.
- Coordinate or conduct educational programs or in-service training sessions on topics such as clinical procedures.
- Demonstrate respiratory care procedures to trainees or other healthcare personnel.
- Teach, train, supervise, or use the assistance of students, respiratory therapy technicians, or assistants.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Develop curriculum and prepare manuals, visual aids, course outlines, and other materials used in teaching.
- Plan and conduct training programs in dietetics, nutrition, and institutional management and administration for medical students, health-care personnel, and the general public.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Train and supervise support staff, such as orthopedic and prosthetic assistants and technicians.
- Show and explain orthopedic and prosthetic appliances to healthcare workers.
- Prepare or provide genetics-related educational materials to patients or medical personnel.
- Design and conduct genetics training programs for physicians, graduate students, other health professions or the general community.
See more related occupations >>