Related occupations for task:
Input details of specimens into logs or computer systems.
- Order, label, and count stock of medications, chemicals, or supplies and enter inventory data into computer.
- Compute charges for medication or equipment dispensed to hospital patients and enter data in computer.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians
- Conduct chemical analyses of body fluids, such as blood or urine, using microscope or automatic analyzer to detect abnormalities or diseases and enter findings into computer.
||Medical Records and Health Information Technicians
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures, or treatment into computer.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage.
- Enter data into computer and set controls to operate or adjust equipment or regulate dosage.
See all 9 related occupations >>