Related occupations for task:
Maintain laboratory equipment such as photomicroscopes, inverted microscopes, and standard darkroom equipment.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists
- Operate, calibrate, or maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis, such as spectrophotometers, calorimeters, flame photometers, or computer-controlled analyzers.
- Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Maintain laboratory equipment, such as microscopes, mass spectrometers, microtomes, immunostainers, tissue processors, embedding centers, and water baths.
- Adjust, maintain, or repair laboratory equipment, such as microscopes.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians
- Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment.
- Resolve problems with laboratory equipment and instruments, such as microscopes, mass spectrometers, microtomes, immunostainers, tissue processors, embedding centers, and water baths.
See all 7 related occupations >>