Related Occupations for Task
29-2011.02 - Cytotechnologists
Related occupations for task:
Submit slides with abnormal cell structures to pathologists for further examination.
- Describe chromosome, FISH and aCGH analysis results in Internations System of Cytogenetic Nomenclature (ISCN) language.
- Communicate test results or technical information to patients, physicians, family members, or researchers.
- Communicate to responsible parties unacceptable specimens and suggest remediation for future submissions.
- Relay blood analysis results to a physician.
- Communicate examination results or diagnostic information to referring physicians, patients, or families.
- Communicate client assessment findings and recommendations in oral, written, audio, video, or other forms.
- Communicate pathologic findings to surgeons or other physicians.
See all 9 related occupations >>