Related Occupations for Task
29-9099.01 - Midwives
Related occupations for task:
Estimate patients' due dates and re-evaluate as necessary based on examination results.
- Assess client needs or disorders, using drawing, painting, sculpting, or other artistic processes.
- Analyze or synthesize client data to draw conclusions or make recommendations for art therapy.
- Interpret the artistic creations of clients to assess their functioning, needs, or progress.
- Provide prenatal, intrapartum, postpartum, or newborn care to patients.
- Provide primary health care, including pregnancy and childbirth, to women.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Evaluate patients' behavior to formulate diagnoses or assess treatments.
- Distinguish between physiologically- and psychologically-based disorders, and diagnose appropriately.
||Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Evaluate patients' vital signs or laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs and priority of treatment.
- Identify factors that may affect patient management, such as age, gender, barriers to communication, and underlying disease.
- Conduct an initial assessment of an athlete's injury or illness to provide emergency or continued care and to determine whether they should be referred to physicians for definitive diagnosis and treatment.
- Evaluate athletes' readiness to play and provide participation clearances when necessary and warranted.
See more related occupations >>