Related Occupations for Task
29-9099.01 - Midwives
Related occupations for task:
Identify, monitor, or treat pregnancy-related problems such as hypertension, gestational diabetes, pre-term labor, or retarded fetal growth.
- Diagnose or treat complex, unstable, comorbid, episodic, or emergency conditions in collaboration with other health care providers as necessary.
- Diagnose or treat chronic health care problems, such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Diagnose or treat acute health care problems, such as illnesses, infections, or injuries.
||General Internal Medicine Physicians
- Provide and manage long-term, comprehensive medical care, including diagnosis and nonsurgical treatment of diseases, for adult patients in an office or hospital.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Provide prenatal, intrapartum, postpartum, or newborn care to patients.
- Provide primary health care, including pregnancy and childbirth, to women.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Diagnose psychiatric disorders and mental health conditions.
- Distinguish between physiologically- and psychologically-based disorders, and diagnose appropriately.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Diagnose acute or chronic conditions that could result in rapid physiological deterioration or life-threatening instability.
- Distinguish between normal and abnormal developmental and age-related physiological and behavioral changes in acute, critical, and chronic illness.
See more related occupations >>