Related Occupations for Task
29-9092.00 - Genetic Counselors
Related occupations for task:
Provide counseling to patient and family members by providing information, education, or reassurance.
- Provide information about the physical and emotional processes involved in the pregnancy, labor, birth, and postpartum periods.
- Provide postpartum patients with contraceptive and family planning information.
- Inform patients of how to prepare and supply birth sites.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Collaborate with patients to plan for future health care needs or to coordinate transitions and referrals.
- Discuss illnesses and treatments with patients and family members.
- Observe and influence patients' behavior, communicating and interacting with them and teaching, counseling, or befriending them.
- Inform patients and refer to appropriate practitioners when diagnosis reveals findings outside physical therapy.
- Communicate examination results or diagnostic information to referring physicians, patients, or families.
See all 20 related occupations >>