Related occupations for task:
Clean, disinfect, or calibrate scopes or other endoscopic instruments according to manufacturer recommendations and facility standards.
||Medical Equipment Preparers
- Operate and maintain steam autoclaves, keeping records of loads completed, items in loads, and maintenance procedures performed.
- Clean instruments to prepare them for sterilization.
- Disinfect and sterilize equipment, such as respirators, hospital beds, or oxygen or dialysis equipment, using sterilizers, aerators, or washers.
- Purge wastes from equipment by connecting equipment to water sources and flushing water through systems.
- Calibrate and test anesthesia equipment.
- Request anesthesia equipment repairs, adjustments, or safety tests.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Prepare and maintain work area, materials, and equipment and maintain inventory of treatment and educational supplies.
- Adjust and repair assistive devices and make adaptive changes to other equipment and to environments.
- Prepare patient, sterilize or disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, or assist dentist during dental procedures.
- Clean and polish removable appliances.
- Organize or clean blood-drawing trays, ensuring that all instruments are sterile and all needles, syringes, or related items are of first-time use.
- Calibrate or maintain machines, such as those used for plasma collection.
See more related occupations >>