Related Occupations for Task
11-9179.02 - Spa Managers
Related occupations for task:
Develop staff service or retail goals and guide staff in goal achievement.
- Supervise, train, and evaluate residence hall staff, including resident assistants, participants in work-study programs, and other student workers.
- Collaborate with counselors to develop counseling programs that address the needs of individual students.
- Supervise students' housekeeping work to ensure that it is done properly.
- Supervise the activities of housekeeping personnel.
||First-Line Supervisors of Gambling Services Workers
- Direct workers compiling summary sheets for each race or event to record amounts wagered and amounts to be paid to winners.
- Establish policies on types of gambling offered, odds, or extension of credit.
- Train, supervise, schedule, and evaluate workers.
||First-Line Supervisors of Entertainment and Recreation Workers, Except Gambling Services
- Collaborate with staff members to plan or develop programs of events or schedules of activities.
- Direct or coordinate the activities of entertainment and recreation related workers.
- Supervise and coordinate the work activities of personnel, such as training staff members and assigning work duties.
- Meet and collaborate with agency personnel, community organizations, and other professional personnel to plan balanced recreational programs for participants.
||Personal Care Aides
- Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
See all 15 related occupations >>